We often get a lot of questions that revolve around if and...
Today, organic search results drive an average of 53 percent of a site’s traffic. Yet, despite the fact that more than half of the visitors to a website come from search (and the importance of a high ranking in Google is considered paramount), search engine optimization often remains the least prioritized among marketing activities. We believe there are two reasons for this: 1.) It takes work; and 2.) They payoff often isn’t until much later.
At Marketing Nice Guys, we’ll walk you through the basics of how Google determines its search engine results pages (SERP), focusing on several areas in detail, including core fundamentals for:
- Site quality
- Presentation of results
Our PATIO Framework for SEO
Want to get more a more customized or intensive focus on SEO? We have developed our proprietary PATIO framework that outlines all the core elements from planning and strategy to optimization:
- Planning & Strategy: We help you develop a strategy for SEO that includes a focus on how to do keyword research, adapting personas, data collection, identifying key areas of focus.
- Approach: We help you solidify the approach to SEO based on the strategy, including content development, staffing and resourcing, and building in the workflows to ensure the right SEO output.
- Tools & Tactics: We’ll show you pull competitive data, from various software platforms, both free and paid, and use tactics to find trends to help adapt your content.
- Implementation: We cover the 5 core fundamental areas of SEO, including on-page and off-page activities to improve page rank for key terms.
- Optimization: We’ll show you how to analyze data and a few tips and tricks to continue to push page distribution and page awareness, particularly through social and PR.
At Marketing Nice Guys, we walk through the essence of search engine optimization best practices in our two-day training, including the tips and tricks for how to maximize SEO efficiency. Contact us to learn more.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small business or a larger...
It might be that you haven’t paid attention recently to...