We often get a lot of questions that revolve around if and...
Social media remains a conundrum for many marketing departments. That’s because it’s not always easy to translate engagement and followers in social into actual customers. And outside of retail or e-commerce businesses, where purchases can be more impulsive, social is not often a lower-funnel mechanism for many companies. So how do you do it right?
Your social strategy will most certainly depend on the type of organization you work at, your budgets, and your resources. And with each platform being a little different, it’s important for marketing departments to focus on the right opportunities in the right platforms for both organic and paid. At Marketing Nice Guys, we understand the challenges companies face in social every day. Our training includes coverage of key areas such as:
- Data on social trends and typical marketing resource allocations
- Platform-specific organic strategies and tactics (for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat), including scheduling, frequency, and content approach
- Platform-specific paid strategies and tactics (including remarketing, boosting, lookalikes)
Our PATIO Framework for Social Media Marketing
Want to get more a more customized or intensive focus on social media marketing? We have developed our proprietary PATIO framework that outlines all the core elements from planning and strategy to optimization:
- Planning & Strategy: We help you develop a social media strategy, including a discussion of the overall goals of social, identifying budget and resource allocations, and choosing the right social platforms that fit your organization.
- Approach: Based on the strategy, we’ll focus in this area on approach to social in each channel, including tone, voice, and content usage.
- Tools & Tactics: We’ll cover social automation tools and platform-specific tips and tricks to boost followers, scaling visuals, introducing workflows.
- Implementation: In this area, we’ll provide the core how-tos of paid distribution: targeting audiences by demographic, behaviors, remarketing, and lookalikes. We’ll discuss scheduling posts, and image/video requirements, and writing calls to action for both organic and paid.
- Optimization: We’ll discuss data analysis in social, A/B testing, and where and when to use paid social distribution.
At Marketing Nice Guys, we walk through the essence of social media marketing best practices in our two-day training, including platform-specific strategies and tactics that will help your team more successfully reach its goals. Contact us to learn more.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small business or a larger...
It might be that you haven’t paid attention recently to...