Hi [insert supervisor’s name],
As part of a plan to continue to invest in my own professional development, I’ve come across this two-day digital marketing course from Marketing Nice Guys that can be delivered virtually or in-person. It’s really comprehensive and covers 12 different digital marketing topics that will definitely benefit me and other members of our team. I think it will not only help improve my knowledge in [your area of marketing – insert topic here] but also help me see the bigger picture of marketing across different channels. What I like about it:
- Practical Skills: The course will cover the tactics used by other companies in various channels to effectively improve ROI and overall performance. Learning from real success stories means we’ll be able to save time and money in figuring out what works. I think it will also give us some new ideas to test so we can maximize our revenue/performance.
- Digital Marketing Strategy: The course includes different strategic approaches to each marketing channel, depending on industry type. Marketing Nice Guys uses a best-practice framework that covers everything from planning and approach to implementation and optimization used in both B2B and B2C. I think taking the course will also help me get a different perspective on our own approach to engaging and attracting customers.
- Customizable: If a two-day event is too much time, Marketing Nice Guys can customize a half-day, or one-day event for us at a reduced rate. They also can customize a two-day event with more emphasis on specific topics of interest. The topics include:
- Audience research
- Digital analytics and KPIs
- Website design and development
- Content marketing
- Video marketing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Paid search
- Paid display and native advertising
- Mobile and emerging technologies
So, we can potentially mold the learning to fit our needs.
The cost of the two-day virtual event is $899 per person, and is broader and cheaper than the standard American Marketing Association courses. There are no travel costs for the virtual event either so it’s just the standard rate.
Thank you for your consideration and I hope we can discuss more this week!