When it comes to small business marketing, a lot of focus is...
Though only one of the many content types marketing departments might invest in, video is a pretty major one. By 2021, it’s expected that 82 percent of all internet traffic will run through the medium, according to Cisco Systems, with volume expected to rise even more after that. And regardless of the type of video being consumed, there’s no denying that it remains the preferred way for audiences to consume content.
If that’s the case, it’s incumbent upon marketers to understand how to create and distribute compelling video. Marketing Nice Guys will walk you through the core aspects of video marketing from strategy and development to distribution and optimization, including:
- Video types and options
- Marketing’s role in conceiving, writing, and executing great video, as well as the role in pre-production, production, post-production
- Video marketing examples from top companies
- Website and YouTube distribution strategies, including how-tos on creating, managing, and maintaining a presence
- Video optimization strategies and paid distribution efforts
Our PATIO Framework for Video Marketing
Want to get more a more customized or intensive focus on video marketing? We have developed our proprietary PATIO framework that outlines all the core elements from planning and strategy to optimization:
- Planning & Strategy: We’ll show you how to develop a video strategy based on goals and budgets, identifying the right videos for the right part of the buyer journey.
- Approach: Based on the goal, we’ll help you solidify a content approach that includes a discussion of what type(s) of video to produce and distribute. We’ll also show you examples of companies that have done this well based on their budget.
- Tools & Tactics: We’ll cover the key equipment (cameras, lighting, audio, screens) you need at various budget levels, as well as choosing the right options for video hosting and delivery platforms, and livestreaming providers.
- Implementation: We’ll show you a how-to on everything from pre-production to post-production and we’ll show you the basics of video distribution: how to create, manage and maintain a YouTube presence, a discussion of where, when and how to livestream, and implementing details such as promoting YouTube subscriptions, writing video descriptions, and more.
- Optimization: We’ll help you analyze key video metrics, discuss how and when to use paid distribution tactics, and show you pro tricks to improve the discovery of video content.
At Marketing Nice Guys, we walk through the essence of video marketing best practices in our two-day training, including key areas such as planning, pre-production, production, post-production, distribution, and optimization. Contact us to learn more.
We often get asked: What does it take to be really good at...
The other day, we were thinking about our most successful...