Why Us for Marketing Consulting?
In our view, too many organizations hire consultants that just tell them what to do but don’t actually do anything themselves. Our approach is that we are an extension of your team, and we’ll do whatever is necessary to help you succeed, allowing you to focus on other areas of the business. In our digital marketing consulting, we customize our services to you: We can help you craft your digital marketing strategy and / or support your ongoing marketing operations for any of the 12 topics we cover in our training.
Full-Funnel Marketing Approach
We employ a full-funnel approach to your marketing that balances your needs in the three critical areas of the buyer journey: upper-funnel, mid-funnel, and lower-funnel
Upper-Funnel: Awareness and Branding
- Establish thought leadership through
storytelling, practical content, and social currency based on your budget
- Increase relevant traffic to your website and
related content pages
- Identify strategies to engage influencers and
help spread the word
Mid-Funnel: Engagement and Acquisition
- Develop free and downloadable content to increase engagement and grow email lists
- Build effective marketing lists for targeted
- Prioritize potential registrants when acquiring
Lower-Funnel: Conversion and Loyalty/Advocacy
- Use engagement and conversion strategies with
those that show buyer intent for e-commerce or lead generation
- Employ closing tactics to maximize revenue
- Develop a process to turn buyers into advocates
We Apply Our Own PATIO framework
You might say we eat our dog food when we consult with clients. When we train on digital marketing, we emphasize the importance of all phases of the process, from planning to optimization. We do the same in our consulting business, helping you achieve the maximum outcomes based on your goals.
Planning & Strategy: Digital marketing is all connected. Having the right plan for the right industry for the right audience is crucial. We address strategy as a whole, including looking at budgeting and resources across all digital marketing channels to help you focus in the right places.
Approach: We help you craft an approach to each digital marketing channels, one that derives from your overall plan, and based on industry and audience.
Tools & Tactics: We’ll work with best-in-class tools and use efficient tactics to help reduce costs.
Implementation: We’ll implement your campaigns and manage everything from production to distribution.
Optimization: We’ll analyze the data from those campaigns and implement the right optimizations so you can maximize your ROI.
At Marketing Nice Guys, our goal is to help you succeed in your marketing efforts. Contact us to learn more.
Most Commented Posts
- Data Isn’t Always the Answer: 4 Thoughts for Marketers By Tim Ito on November 4, 2020 0
- 7 Things to Consider Before You Buy Ads for a Small Business By Tim Ito on April 15, 2021 0
- Your Marketing Staff Are Burned Out: What to Do About It By Tim Ito on October 31, 2020 0
Most Liked Posts
- 5 Marketing Tactics to Employ While the Pandemic Continues By Tim Ito on December 17, 2020 0
- 4 Ways to Tell if a Competitor’s Marketing Is Better Than Yours By Tim Ito on April 9, 2021 0
- Should You Do a Mobile App? 6 Questions to Consider By Tim Ito on January 22, 2021 0