We often get a lot of questions that revolve around if and...
Of all the marketing distribution channels, paid search might be the single place where marketers are wasting the most money. And that’s not just due to click-fraud or other illicit practices, but more because of poor strategy, a lack of awareness of how search engine ads work, and perhaps an added dose of laziness.
At Marketing Nice Guys, we help organizations understand the nuances of paid search marketing, and provide training and education on the following core areas:
- How the Google auction works
- Paid search strategies and tactics (based on organization type)
- Keyword research
- Match types (broad, broad match modifier, phrase match, exact match, and negative match)
- Extensions and best-practice copywriting
- Ad creation and management
- Bidding, budget management, and pacing
- Ad optimization and A/B testing
Our PATIO Framework for Paid Search Marketing
Want to get more a more customized or intensive focus on paid search marketing? We have developed our proprietary PATIO framework that outlines all the core elements from planning and strategy to optimization:
- Planning & Strategy: We’ll help you develop a full-funnel paid search strategy, including a discussion of the overall goal and identifying audience targeting strategies based on the organization type, budget, and resources.
- Approach: Based on the goals set, we’ll show you how to build a balanced approach to paid search, by using branded and non-branded, and short-tail and long-tail bidding. We’ll also cover voice, ad copy, and more.
- Tools & Tactics: We’ll provide tips and tricks for using Google and Bing ad platforms (creating campaigns and accounts), and how to use competitive research platforms.
- Implementation: We’ll show you the core how-tos: creating ads (with a focus on how to write good ad copy and ad copy requirements), calls to action, using extensions, setting and managing budgets, and more.
- Optimization: We’ll discuss A/B testing, ROI, analyzing impression share, conversion tracking, and other key metrics to optimize.
At Marketing Nice Guys, we walk through the essence of paid search marketing best practices in our two-day training, including understanding how to create effective ads, strategies to limit waste, and how to optimize for maximum conversions. Contact us to learn more.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small business or a larger...
It might be that you haven’t paid attention recently to...