It doesn’t matter if you’re a small business or a larger corporation, inevitably, you’re going to run into competitors who are marketing services similar to yours – and may, in fact, be doing it better than you. If that’s the case, wouldn’t it be helpful to know what their secrets are? Or, at least how they approach various aspects of digital promotion in particular?
For small businesses, allocating resources for social media can be a challenge. Which channels are best for you? What are the design needs? What are best practices? We developed this guide to help you with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, or TikTok. Download it for free.
Marketing plans that take months to produce are becoming a thing of the past. But the opposite (not having any plan) doesn’t work either. With budgeting and planning season approaching, download our free guide to drafting a modern-day marketing plan.
Most Commented Posts
- Data Isn’t Always the Answer: 4 Thoughts for Marketers By Tim Ito on November 4, 2020 0
- 7 Things to Consider Before You Buy Ads for a Small Business By Tim Ito on April 15, 2021 0
- Your Marketing Staff Are Burned Out: What to Do About It By Tim Ito on October 31, 2020 0
Most Liked Posts
- 5 Marketing Tactics to Employ While the Pandemic Continues By Tim Ito on December 17, 2020 0
- 4 Ways to Tell if a Competitor’s Marketing Is Better Than Yours By Tim Ito on April 9, 2021 0
- Should You Do a Mobile App? 6 Questions to Consider By Tim Ito on January 22, 2021 0