Regardless of the industry you’re in, digital technology...
For those who work both inside and outside of the field, email seems like the perfect marketing tool. It generally has the best ROI of any marketing activity (with only exception being SEO). Email is also an easy way to communicate with existing customers/potential subscribers, and it’s often a source of great revenue. But in order to do email well at a base level, it takes a lot of work. In today’s age of privacy, regulation and, frankly, the volume of email being generated, marketers more than ever need to take a strategic approach – personalizing the experience for customers, segmenting effectively, continuing to acquire new subscribers, and culling non-performing lists, among other activities.
At Marketing Nice Guys, we understand the sophistication required to do marketing automation and email that drives your business goals. Our course covers the following key areas:
- Subscriber acquisition
- Email cadence, scheduling, and frequency
- Email formatting, including subject line/preheader/preview text, sender name, and email body tips and tricks
- Optimization of open rates and click-through rates
- List segmentation
- Email journey development and strategy
- Spam filters and deliverability
- Email list maintenance
Our PATIO Framework for Email Marketing
Want to get more a more customized or intensive focus on email marketing or marketing automation? We have developed our proprietary PATIO framework that outlines all the core elements from planning and strategy to optimization:
- Planning & Strategy: We help you develop a strategy, including a discussion of the overall goals of email and incorporating the organization type and resources.
- Approach: Based on the strategy, we help you identify the approach to emails, including tone, voice, frequency/cadence, segmentation, and email type (triggered, product, content-based, discounts, newsletters etc.) and more.
- Tools & Tactics: We’ll fully cover marketing automation platforms, deliverability tools and monitors, and tips and tricks to warmup IPs, avoid spam filters, and maintain your email reputation.
- Implementation: We’ll show you the core how tos: how to write good email copy, subject lines/preheaders, calls to action, and scaling the use of imagery.
- Optimization: We’ll take a look at data analysis, A/B testing, and list acquisition, journey building, and maintenance.
At Marketing Nice Guys, we walk through the essence of email marketing best practices in our two-day training, including strategies and tactics to better segment your lists and tips and tricks to maximize revenue and other goals. Contact us to learn more.