Hi [insert supervisor’s name],
As part of a plan to continue to invest in my own professional development, I’ve come across this half-day SEO boot camp course from Marketing Nice Guys. It’s really comprehensive and covers all the fundamentals of search engine optimization and will definitely add to my professional knowledge of the field. Here is the agenda for the course:
I. Audience Research
II. The SEO Fundamentals
III. Content Development Basics
IV. A Framework for SEO Operations (PATIO)
- Planning & Strategy
- Keyword research
- Determining the goals of SEO and your measurement plan
- Staffing & resourcing: What are the areas to focus
- Developing the content approach and the landing pages needed
- Setting the workflows that optimize SEO on page.
- Determining the off-page tactics (social, link-building etc.)
- Tools & Tactics
- Tools you can use to help you do your research, fix broken links and other services.
- A hands-on look at an audit, looking at page speed, going through the on-page fundamentals, the off-page tactics, site quality and UX and more.
- Looking at competitive positioning/improvement
- Analyzing audience behavior on the landing page.
- Distribution and other areas of improvement
The cost of the 1/2-day is $599 per person, and is more comprehensive and cheaper than other boot camps and courses. There are no travel costs for the virtual event either so it’s just the standard rate.
Thank you for your consideration and I hope we can discuss more this week!
Most Commented Posts
- Data Isn’t Always the Answer: 4 Thoughts for Marketers By Tim Ito on November 4, 2020 0
- 7 Things to Consider Before You Buy Ads for a Small Business By Tim Ito on April 15, 2021 0
- Your Marketing Staff Are Burned Out: What to Do About It By Tim Ito on October 31, 2020 0
Most Liked Posts
- 5 Marketing Tactics to Employ While the Pandemic Continues By Tim Ito on December 17, 2020 0
- 4 Ways to Tell if a Competitor’s Marketing Is Better Than Yours By Tim Ito on April 9, 2021 0
- Should You Do a Mobile App? 6 Questions to Consider By Tim Ito on January 22, 2021 0