Learn SEO skills that you can implement at your workplace to improve results and advance your career.
In this 1/2-day seminar on May 14, 2021, we’ll walk through everything you need to get a basic grounding in search engine optimization (SEO), including audience and keyword research, the importance of brand, SEO fundamentals (quality, authority, and relevance), and on-page and off-page SEO tactics. We’ll also cover content development basics, and walk-through our proprietary PATIO framework so you get a sense of everything from the planning and approach, to the implementation and optimization needed to improve your website ranking in search.
- Audience Research
- The SEO Fundamentals
- Content Development Basics
- A Framework for SEO Operations (PATIO)
Planning & Strategy
- Keyword research
- Determining the goals of SEO and your measurement plan
- Staffing & resourcing: What are the areas to focus?
- Developing the content approach and the landing pages needed
- Setting the workflows that optimize SEO on page.
- Determining the off-page tactics (social, link-building etc.)
Tools & Tactics
- Tools you can use to help you do your research, fix broken links and other services.
- A hands-on look at an audit, looking at page speed, going through the on-page fundamentals, the off-page tactics, site quality and UX and more.
- Looking at competitive positioning/improvement
- Analyzing audience behavior on the landing page.
- Distribution and other areas for improvement
What You Will Walk Away With
- SEO best practices
- Confidence to audit and recommend SEO changes for your business
- Ability to measure the performance of your SEO efforts
- Course presentation & recording