We applaud that you take on the marketing yourself but also understand that you might need a little guidance in a few areas. And yes, we also know that you also don’t want to pay money to expensive consultants when you just want to get a little help on best practices. That’s why, at Marketing Nice Guys, we’ve created this Marketing Help Desk, just for you – so that you can discuss your marketing efforts with our experts, and improve your campaign performance and ROI.
What’s Included in Marketing Help Desk
SEO and Content:
- Monthly SEO audit
- Monthly blog and content suggestion
- On page and off page SEO recommendation
- Monthly SM suggestions
- Automation setup and reviews
- Form and lead generation analysis
- Segmentation / email messaging and strategy
- Tactical implementation recommendations
Setup & Analytics:
- Conversion tracking
- Analytics setup
- GMB setup
- Pixel setup
- Monthly audit
- Monthly campaign suggestions
Access to Experts:
- Two calls per month: One planning and strategy call (based on need)
- Unlimited communication via email & Q&A
- Campaign QA and review/critique before launch
- Access to knowledge base
- Keyword planner
- URL campaign builder
– Taking a look at your campaigns before launch.
– Providing feedback on creative, campaign messaging on social, direct and web channels.
– For SEO, providing guidance for you to implement the tactics.
– For paid campaigns, we are happy to look into the campaigns to provide recommendations.
– Other support includes for email, marketing automation and for any marketing strategy question.
How the Package Works
1. Purchase Marketing Help Desk Package.
2. You’ll receive an email confirmation and link to your dashboard.
3. Sign in to view your Help Desk dashboard.
4. Confirm the time and you’ll be sent a Zoom link to conduct the one-on-one.
5. Go the “Additional Information” section of the website and fill in all the required details.
6. Go to “My Bookings” and select an open time to have your first one-on-one call.
The Marketing Nice Guys team will also reach out to you via email to get access to data from your website.
Expect the first monthly site audit within 2-4 weeks of purchase, depending on access. Then, you will receive your monthly audit at the start of each month thereafter for the 12-month period.